Addidi Talent harnesses female talent for non-executive (NEDs) and mentoring roles for small businesses and social enterprises.
Over the past few years, there have been an increasing number of women looking to:
- Build a portfolio career of non-executive roles for themselves;
- Utilise their skill set to develop interests outside of their core profession.
Addidi wants to encourage these women to become involved with small business as investors, mentors and non-executives. Addidi Talent will promote and develop female talent by:
- providing a practical, hands on experience en route to developing non-executive skills for its members;
- filling any gaps in non-executive knowledge and competency through training and one to one mentoring;
- creating and promoting the first “register” of female talent;
Addidi Talent membership is available only to subscription and guest members of Addidi Enterprise and female clients of Addidi Wealth.