Addidi is a privately owned business founded by Anna Sofat and her partner Janardan. In 2012, Addidi welcomed Mode FP as a partner.
Anna is a high profile financial planner with 20 years’ experience of advising private clients and managing financial advisory firms. Prior to founding Addidi, Anna was the Managing Director of Fiona Price & Partners, the first business set up specifically to provide financial advice for women by women.
Janardan is a solutions oriented Chartered Accountant and now leads on organisational development with a wealth of business experience in the private and public sector. His experience with small business lies at the heart of Addidi Enterprise. As well as being a Director of Addidi, Janardan is also the Chair of the Kent Probation Trust and Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust.
Previous roles have included Finance Director of JS Hamilton Group, Chair of Medway Hospital NHS Trust and Commissioner for the NHS Appointment Commission.
Mode FP is a collaboration between Brett Davidson (FP Advance), Tim Hale (Albion Strategic Consulting) and Tracey Underwood (Pace Solutions) which invests in some of the UK’s leading financial planning boutiques. All three have extensive experience in the financial planning sector having worked in Australia, the Far East, Middle East, United States and Europe.
Addidi is a financial services boutique for women. Its purpose is to enrich the lives of its clients and empower them to:
- be kind to themselves and compassionate to others;
- fulfill their “pivotal” role in life;
- Live in the present, mindful of their history and with a plan for the future.
We do this by:
- Encouraging our clients to use their wealth for good in their own lives and to be compassionate to others.
- Helping clients plan and manage their wealth, taking away as much of the angst as possible so they can focus on doing the things they enjoy most
- Having a distinctive and robust approach to investment, managing risk and reducing costs in portfolios so that clients can sleep easy at night.
- Focusing on adding value where it matters.
Our mission is to create a “beautifully different” business where everyone’s interests are aligned with clients, staff, management, shareholders and the community sharing in its journey and success.
Addidi provides 2 main services :
- Addidi Wealth – is an independent wealth planning and wealth management service whereby our clients appoint us as their Wealth Adviser and investment manager.
- Addidi Enterprise - is a collaborative community for entrepreneurial women. Designed for female entrepreneurs, investors and executives, Addidi Enterprises helps members leverage their wealth, talent and time into small businesses and social enterprises for mutual benefit.
Addidi Enterprise compromise of:
Our fees vary depending on the work you wish us to do. We provide a totally transparent and fair charging structure – we are neither the most expensive nor the cheapest. A typical Wealth Plan might cost in the region of £1500-£2500 to construct.
Our fees will be discussed with you at the initial “get to know you” meeting. This is a consultation provided at our expense and gives an opportunity for you to get to know Addidi and for us to understand your needs.
Membership fees are £1000 (plus VAT) per annum plus subscription into Addidi Angels and Addidi Pioneers. Guest membership is also available.
Please feel free to give us a call to discuss in more depth how monies are allocated.
It would depend on the service but in general Addidi clients benefit from:
- A one-stop personalised service saving time, money and hassle.
- Holistic, independent financial advice and guidance from experienced, well qualified advisers delivering intelligent, smart solutions.
- An institutional quality investment proposition.
- The ability to forge a non-executive career / portfolio via Addidi Talent.
- The opportunity to invest in small businesses via Addidi Business Angels.
- The ability to support innovative projects and social enterprises via Addidi Pioneers.
- Exclusive Addidi events and seminars.
- A community of like -minded women.
Our clients are women, their partners and families. Typically our clients are women who:
- Want a trustworthy business to look after their money and provide independent advice.
- Value a personalised service and one-stop shop.
- Want to broaden their horizons by investing in small business or becoming non-executive directors.
- Want to be part of a community of like-minded women.
Addidi clients are aged 25 to 90, some are professional women based in the City and beyond, others are business women and entrepreneurs whilst others are retired, divorced or widowed.
The common thread is their desire to make the most of their wealth in their own lives and the community they live in.
Normal office hours are 9 to 5.30, though we do try to be flexible around the edges, if necessary.
Yes, you can subscribe to Addidi Enterprise and access Addidi Business Angels, Addidi Pioneers and Addidi Talent.
There are many differences, but the key ones are:
- Addidi puts the female client at the heart of its proposition – not just her money;
- Addidi Wealth focuses on helping its clients create and enjoy their wealth, not just invest it;
- Addidi puts the emphasis on lifestyle wealth – not merely as a series of abstract numbers, but utilising wealth as a generator of happiness and inspiration;
- Addidi provides a one stop service for all aspects of personal finance providing help, guidance and advice as required;
- Addidi provides a range of unique and unusual propositions including:
- Our financial concierge service delivered through “Didi” – Didi means a supportive, nurturing sister in Hindi
- Addidi Business Angels – the first women angel investment club
- Addidi Pioneers – a pioneering philanthropic service
- Addidi Talent – a register of talented women looking to help small businesses as non-executives.
Addidi is a unique service proposition. Rather than a one-size-fits-all service, its products are made to measure solutions fitted to a member’s personal needs, lifestyle and, most importantly, desires.
Literally, the word Addidi means “to add” in Latin but can also mean “we inspire”. As a business, we are inspired to enrich our clients’ lives and to help women in general to live more fulfilling lives. In the process, we hope we can transform the management and use of wealth into something pleasurable, rewarding and yes, inspiring!